Do You Zumba?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do You Zumba?!

Post by Bruinsmom1 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:02 am

I do and I love it! Many may have seen the SJR Article on the Zumba classes offered at the First United Methodist Churh, when I read that article I new it was exactly for me. Zumba is a combination of Latin Dance and of course, a great cardio workout. The hour class goes by so fast. Zumba is also a great stress reliever. I was also amazed with the age range of the partcipants, this class is for everyone! I began Zumba about 6 weeks ago and in combination with doing Weight Watchers I have lost a total of 8 dress sizes since January 1st, 2008! I feel great and have finally lost all of my "baby" weight! The zumba classes are offered on M & W 5:30-6:30pm at First United Methodist Church on Kokemill Rd. and at Butler School T & Th @ 6:15-7:15 pm. Also, there is a class on Saturday mornings, I am not sure of the time, I only go on the weekdays. I think that you can also attend your first Zumba class for free at the Butler School Location. Just come and try it out!

Bruinsmom1

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile http://www.onthegobirthdays.com

Back to top Go down

zumba

Post by mogifted5 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:05 am

I love Zumba. I'm was never big on "working out", but Zumba is a lot of fun. If you love to dance I would recommend it. It takes a while to get the hand of the rhythm and the steps. I take the new class at the YMCA. Right not there are only classes on Wed. night, Sat. morning, and Tu or Th at noon. The director is training new instructors for more classes. Right now the classes are probably averaging 30 people at varying ages and skill levels. It's a lot of fun and a lot of sweating. I have also started to go to the YMCA to use the life center, because I can really see the difference in my energy and strenght levels. I owe my new healthy living style to Zumba and my workout buddy. You always need a workout buddy to keep you excited and motivated.

mogifted5

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum