SpringfieldMoms.org Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-Home Daycare, very small - one opening now available!

2 posters

Go down

In-Home Daycare, very small - one opening now available! Empty In-Home Daycare, very small - one opening now available!

Post by gwasmer Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 pm

Hello moms! I have a small daycare in my home for up to three children, ages 6wks-5yrs. One of the children I watch is moving on to a preschool, so I now have a opening for a full-time mobile child aged 9mo-2yrs, which is available starting 9/22/08.

I am the mother of a 14-month-old boy who is sweet and funny and loves other kids! I have a warm and comfy house, and your child will receive all the care and encouragement I give to my own son. My goal is to create a joyful & loving environment to feel like a second home. I keep the number of children I watch small to ensure lots of one-on-one attention! I provide healthy meals and snacks, and have many toys and activities for both play and education. I believe the best approach to child rearing is common sense! I'm centrally located on MacArthur, close to downtown, in a safe & happy neighborhood.

Due to the small number of children in my care, I am not required to be licensed, but I do follow DCFS guidelines. I am certified in First Aid and infant/child CPR, and have cared for children pretty much my whole life!

If you have any questions at all, need more info, or would like to meet me and see my home, please message me anytime!
-Gail

(Permission to post was granted by springfieldmoms.org president - Thank you Kim! Very Happy )
gwasmer
gwasmer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

In-Home Daycare, very small - one opening now available! Empty daycare

Post by steph5292 Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:40 am

Gail
I was wondering if you still have this opening? I have a 15month old daughter that will need care starting january 12th. PLease e-mail me at steph5292@yahoo.com if you can and let me know. I am new to this town and don't know anyone and my current provider is getting an outside of the home job =(
thanks
stephanie

steph5292

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum