O'Charleys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Charleys

Post by flo on Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:11 pm

I took my twins to eat at O'Charleys and it was around lunch time during the week. I had been out doing shopping an lost track of time and needed to feed the boys lunch. They were not waiting till they got home either. I have to say the staff was great.. They were truly helpful and caring. I thought what a great place they either have really great staff or they wanted to help get the boys fed and out of there so they could clean up. They were not loud or anything just wanted to feed themself. They had mac and cheese on the wall, the floor, the table, the chair and as I was trying to clean up after them my waitress and the manager came over and said don't worry about it we'll take care of it just enjoy your meal........ How wonderful it was for me........ Hope everyone has a great experience as I did.....
Florence

flo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Charleys

Post by Dawn Diveley on Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:17 pm

Have you visited our Family Friendly Dining Guide page? If you print off the Kid's Eat Free chart, throw it in your purse. It really comes in handy. http://www.springfieldmoms.org/resources/dining.htm Smile
Dawn Diveley

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum