SpringfieldMoms.org Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all Moms -- Hearts at Home conference just for You!

2 posters

Go down

Calling all Moms -- Hearts at Home conference just for You! Empty Calling all Moms -- Hearts at Home conference just for You!

Post by JulieKaiser Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:56 pm

You don't have to be a stay-at-home mom to love taking the day off and attending a conference designed specifically for your job as a Mom. I've gone five years now and always found the weekend to be motivational and high energy. Best part? No kids! There are hands-on practical workshops on everything from babies to teenagers, marriage and home management. The key note speaker this year is Ken Davis, and he is hysterical. I heard him a couple of years ago and cried I laughed so hard. If you have March 14 or 15th (you can go both days or pick one) open this year, take the time to go. You won't regret it. Visit www.hearts-at-home.org for registration information. Hurry, though, early registration ends February 6th.

JulieKaiser

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Calling all Moms -- Hearts at Home conference just for You! Empty Re: Calling all Moms -- Hearts at Home conference just for You!

Post by Ryno Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:31 am

This is the best mom's conference out there! This year's conference is March 13-14, 2009. The theme is "Real moms, Real lives" (I think that's it anyway!). If you've never been, make it a priority this year. You know your husband hasn't finished his Christmas shopping, so tell him to pay your registration for you as a gift. You will both benefit from it! Check their website at www.hearts-at-home.org for more information!!!!!
Ryno
Ryno

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down