SpringfieldMoms.org Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massage Therapist?

5 posters

Go down

Massage Therapist? Empty Massage Therapist?

Post by bam920 Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:46 pm

Curious if any of you have had a good experience w/ a massage therapist here in town. I am specifically wanting one that has experience w/ us pregnant ladies....I know I could sure benefit from one right now.

Thanks in advanced!
bam920
bam920

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Massage Therapist? Empty massage therapist

Post by spfldmom08 Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:08 am

I have gone to Shari's Spa and Salon on Iles (near Montvale) for several years both before, during, and after pregnancy. The therapist I request is Connie Hughes - she is wonderful, makes you feel at ease, etc. etc. I was a little nervous to go when I was pregnant, but I'm so glad I did. It was great and Connie was excellent at using positioning aides like pillows, etc for comfort and she's aware of certain pressure points that are no-no's during pregnancy. I can't say enough about her! About 2-3 weeks after giving birth to my first child, I was emotional mess and came into the spa crying like a fool. I was embarrased, but Connie treated me with compassion and respect. Make an appointment, you won't regret it!

spfldmom08

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Massage Therapist? Empty MASSAGE

Post by jayteeclan Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:47 am

NO BUT IF YOU DO FIND ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN FROM THIS PREGNANCY!! THANKS Very Happy
I AM GOING TO THE SPA INSIDE THE MALL TO GIVE IT A TRY SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

jayteeclan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Massage Therapist? Empty Re: Massage Therapist?

Post by Kim L. Little Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:04 pm

Call Cindy Groeninger, Balancing Touch Massage on Wabash...I think she does pregnancy as well....she is very good.
Kim L. Little
Kim L. Little

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-07

http://www.springfieldmoms.org

Back to top Go down

Massage Therapist? Empty Massage-aholic reporting

Post by becky Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Hi, i'm becky and i'm a massage-aholic. . . (Hi Becky!)

I love massages and I love to massage hop!

Center for Living at Prairie Heart has Linda G. who gave me some excellent massages while I was pregnant. She also happens to be a nurse.

I love Theresa Nichols. She is at 901 Clocktower and is AWESOME and uses hot rocks at a great price! 494-5662

Cynda Wrightsman is very experienced and very good as well. She also has good insights into what is making you tick or getting you stuck at the moment. I'm sure she is listed under her name in the business pages.

Kathy Knoblock (sp? I'm away from spfld directory at the moment) is also a nurse and does excellent massage AND we got a gift certificate when we had our newborn for her to teach us newborn massage on our little one. It was a great experience. I believe she is now over with AHHHH yoga.

I would take my pregnant body to these fine ladies any day of the week. I've tried some others that were great as well, but these stand out as truly therapeutic massages.

hmmmm, i could use one now . . .
sunny sunny sunny
becky
becky

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.lifejourneycoaches.com

Back to top Go down

Massage Therapist? Empty Re: Massage Therapist?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum