SpringfieldMoms.org Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please refer your OBGYN!

+4
Bruinsmom1
CaptainsWife
jayteeclan
catous01
8 posters

Go down

Please refer your OBGYN! Empty Please refer your OBGYN!

Post by catous01 Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:07 pm

We've recently moved to the Springfield area (Chatham) and I am looking for a new OBGYN. My Daughter's pediatrician is at SIU Pediatrics at St. Johns. Any help you can provide is much appreciated.

Cathy

catous01

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Please refer your OBGYN! Empty NEW DOCTOR

Post by jayteeclan Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:01 am

AS FAR AS I KNOW MY DOCTOR DR. TARA BENNETT IS TAKING NEW PATIENTS SHE IS A MEMBER OF SOGA LOCATED CLOST TO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. SHE HAD DELIVERED 3 OF MY BABIES AND WILL DELIVER MY FOURTH SOON. SHE IS VERY FAST AND KEEPS A CLOSE EYE ON ALL THE NEEDS OF A PREGNANT WOMEN ESPECIALLY THE EMOTIONAL ONES. SHE LISTENS WHEN NEEDED AND FIXES MOST PROBLEMS YOU BRING TO HER. HER NUMBER IS 525-0210 GOOD LUCK! Very Happy

jayteeclan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Please refer your OBGYN! Empty Re: Please refer your OBGYN!

Post by CaptainsWife Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:46 pm

I was seeing Dr. Bennett at SOGA but definately would not reccomend her. She's got a very cold personality in my opinion. I went into labor during a different doctors rotation and ended up with Dr. Hall delivering my baby, she was absolutely wonderful. I ended up switching to her as my OB/GYN, she's also at SOGA.
CaptainsWife
CaptainsWife

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.lazydaisydesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruinsmom1 Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:18 pm

I see Dr. Ernest Ertmoed at Springfield Clinic. He is wonderful. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and he has deliverd both of my children. I can not say enough great things about him.

Bruinsmom1

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.onthegobirthdays.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:13 pm

I see Dr. Erin Stone also at SOGA. Not only is she my doctor, but also a friend. She delivered my son when she was a resident. She has 5 children herself. 4 girls and one boy. Mac, her son, is about 9 months old. She is wonderful. She is very happy and chipper.
Carrie
Carrie

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lescoop77 Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:21 pm

My doc is Dr. Amin at Women's Healthcare located in the Baylis Bldg. next to Memorial. She is WONDERFUL!
Lescoop77
Lescoop77

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Please refer your OBGYN! Empty OB/GYN Reco

Post by lpjen0816 Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:20 pm

I would highly recommend Dr. Heather Beal at Springfield Clinic (First Street location.) She was not my original OB/GYN but I met her through the clinic's rotation (Dr. Tammie Klein is my assigned OB/GYN.) Dr. Beal is calm, cool and collected and after a long labor with my son I needed an emergency c-section. Thanks to Dr. Beal our little boy was born healthy after what could have been very troublesome. And talk about girl power - my husband was the ONLY man in the delivery room ... surrounded by Dr. Beal and her amazing team! When I get pregnant again, I plan to switch to Dr. Beal so she can be with me throughout my pregnancy. Good luck! Her number is 217 528 7541.
lpjen0816
lpjen0816

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by emcare Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:14 am

I love love love Dr. Gildner at women's healthcare. He has delivered both of my kids and I'm seeing him for this pregnancy. He is just so laid back and as long as the mother is informed, he wants to do what you want to do. My first birth was medicated up the wazoo with every intervention known to man save cection and he was cool with that. My second was totally natural and he was cool with that, too. Great guy.
emcare
emcare

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-08

http://www.hyenacart.com/nursingchairdesigns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum