SpringfieldMoms.org Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isn't there any playdates around?

2 posters

Go down

Isn't there any playdates around? Empty Isn't there any playdates around?

Post by momto3boys Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:04 pm

I am staying home with my 16 month old boy and watching a 9 year old as well. My 2 older boys are visiting their dad out of state right now. I'm looking for others to have adult conversations. Most of my friends have moved away or aren't interested in hanging because they don't have kids. Thanks for any answers.

Tanya

momto3boys

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Isn't there any playdates around? Empty Re: Isn't there any playdates around?

Post by Jen Dillman Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:48 pm

The MOMS club has A LOT of activities and is a great group of moms. I think you would enjoy it. There is also a local MOPS chapter that is active.

http://www.springfieldmoms.org/resources/supportgroups.htm#MOMS_Club_Sangamon_South

MOMS Club of Sangamon County-South, IL

MOMS Club is an International group which supports stay at home mothers through social activities, an annual charitable event and friendships formed with stay-at-home mothers. We are not affiliated with any religion and welcome all mothers to our events. Your children are also welcome, though not required to attend. We meet several times a month around the area for park play dates, potlucks, field trips, MOMS Night Out, discussions, and whatever else we can think of!

The areas encompassed include Springfield, Auburn, Chatham, Divernon, Glenarm, Loami, Lowder, New City, Pawnee, Rochester, and Thayer. For more information, please contact Beth Thing at 585-0098 or momsclubssil@hotmail.com
Jen Dillman
Jen Dillman

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.jendillman.com; www.thedillmanblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum