SpringfieldMoms.org Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for One Mom's Story ideas

3 posters

Go down

Looking for One Mom's Story ideas Empty Looking for One Mom's Story ideas

Post by Kim L. Little Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:14 pm

Hi readers! Have a story to share....how do you handle it all? What is your story? We'd like to hear it!
Kim L. Little
Kim L. Little

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-07

http://www.springfieldmoms.org

Back to top Go down

Looking for One Mom's Story ideas Empty Re: Looking for One Mom's Story ideas

Post by flo Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi everyone,

I just moved to Springfield in November. My husband was transfered here with his job. I am the mother of 4 amazing children. Derek my oldest is 22 and has joined his stepdad and I here in Springfield. Kayleigh my daughter is 20, she is staying in Georgia with her dad and I have the most amazing set of 21 month old(on the 28th) twin boys.

They were born and 25 weeks 2 days gestational Kael weighing 1# 7 oz and had an infection from his sac leaking his brother Easton 1# 11 oz. The guys are remarkable and remind me everyday of God's blessings. They are where they are suppose to be adjusted to 18 months. There doctors and nurses at the Atlanta Hospital where they were born have cried when they have seen them. They say for 25 weekers white male babies to be as healthy and active as they are is a true miracle.

So tis the season for miracles and I know daily that I have been a part of one.
May everyone have a blessed Christmas and I look forward to meeting and getting to know moms here in Springfield..
Florence

flo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Looking for One Mom's Story ideas Empty That's Wonderful, Flo

Post by JulieKaiser Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm glad the boys are doing all right, and we hope you enjoyed a joyous holiday here in Springfield.

JulieKaiser

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Looking for One Mom's Story ideas Empty Re: Looking for One Mom's Story ideas

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down