SpringfieldMoms.org Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Time Station is Saturday, 1/19!!!

3 posters

Go down

Fun Time Station is Saturday, 1/19!!! Empty Fun Time Station is Saturday, 1/19!!!

Post by Suz Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Hey everyone... don't forget about Fun Time Station next Saturday (January 19th) ... we've been the past several years and our kids (now aged 5 1/2 and 4) love it!

Suz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Fun Time Station is Saturday, 1/19!!! Empty Re: Fun Time Station is Saturday, 1/19!!!

Post by Jen Dillman Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:30 pm

We are excited b/c this is the first year we are going to be able to make it. Another mom just gave me the tip to try and go early as it gets very busy!
Jen Dillman
Jen Dillman

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.jendillman.com; www.thedillmanblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Fun Time Station is Saturday, 1/19!!! Empty Re: Fun Time Station is Saturday, 1/19!!!

Post by bam920 Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:24 am

My boy is only 2, I wanted to try it...he might be too young, what do you think?
bam920
bam920

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Fun Time Station is Saturday, 1/19!!! Empty no age is too young for Fun Time Station!

Post by Suz Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:46 pm

We've gone practically since our kids were babies... they get something new out of FunTime Station at each age! The older kids do more sophisticated crafts and activities, and the younger ones can enjoy climbing on the fire truck or meeting Curious George... or just the general energy of the event! I think that 2 is DEFINITELY a fun age to start your son Smile Have fun!

Suz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down