SpringfieldMoms.org Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[color=red]PREGNANCY PICTURES[/color]

3 posters

Go down

[color=red]PREGNANCY PICTURES[/color] Empty [color=red]PREGNANCY PICTURES[/color]

Post by jayteeclan Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:41 am

[b]
CAN A BIGGER PREGNANT WOMAN FIND A CLASSY WAY TO TAKE PREGNANCY PICTURES WITH HER HUSBAND BY A CREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHER IN CHATHAM OR SPRINGFIELD? DOES ANYONE KNOW A DESCRETE PHOTOGRAPHER WHO ALSO DOES HAIR AND MAKE-UP PRIOR TO THE SHOOT? Very Happy ALSO IT MUST BE A FEMALE I COULD NOT DO IT IN FRONT OF A MAN NO OFFENSE. Laughing THIS IS OUR LAST BABY AND MY LAST CHANCE TO DO WHAT I HAVE WANTED TO DO FOR FOUR OTHER PREGNANCY'S PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU ALL

jayteeclan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

[color=red]PREGNANCY PICTURES[/color] Empty Re: [color=red]PREGNANCY PICTURES[/color]

Post by CaptainsWife Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:47 pm

A friend of mine used Kimberly Smoot. I haven't used her personally but my friend swears by her.
CaptainsWife
CaptainsWife

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.lazydaisydesign.com

Back to top Go down

[color=red]PREGNANCY PICTURES[/color] Empty Amy Morrison

Post by ASCOTT1 Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:11 pm

I had pregnancy pictures taken with my husband and by myself by Amy Morrison. She is in Rocester and is just getting started. I don't think she does hair and makeup but you could have that done yourself ahead of time. Her website is www.amymorrisonphotography.com and she has some galleries with pregnant women. Pictures 4 and 10 in the Innocence gallery are me as well as some others. Her sitting fee and pictures are incredibly reasonable.
ASCOTT1
ASCOTT1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

[color=red]PREGNANCY PICTURES[/color] Empty Re: [color=red]PREGNANCY PICTURES[/color]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum