SpringfieldMoms.org Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine Goody Bag items -- Help! Need ideas!

5 posters

Go down

Valentine Goody Bag items -- Help!  Need ideas! Empty Valentine Goody Bag items -- Help! Need ideas!

Post by JulieKaiser Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm in charge of treat bags for both my preschooler and first grader's classes. I'd like to find some creative items without breaking the bank! I'm going to put together little baggies with a hot chocolate packet and marshmallows, stickers and candy, but what else is out there? Any ideas? Thanks much.

JulieKaiser

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Valentine Goody Bag items -- Help!  Need ideas! Empty Re: Valentine Goody Bag items -- Help! Need ideas!

Post by Jen Dillman Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:26 pm

What about those little play dough containers? Or not sure if you have time for this but could see if St. John's would give you some of those little crayon packets... I love those for my purse! The only other thing I can think of is those little bubbles - like the wedding favor size.
Jen Dillman
Jen Dillman

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.jendillman.com; www.thedillmanblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Valentine Goody Bag items -- Help!  Need ideas! Empty Re: Valentine Goody Bag items -- Help! Need ideas!

Post by lisamarch Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:01 pm

For December parties I went to Dollar Store in Chatham and bought pencils and pens. The pencils were multicolored and the kids loved them - sort of rainbow colored lead. The pens were glitter pens and they are pretty decent quality, for how cheap they were.

lisamarch

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Check out the dollar bins at Target too.
I I love you Target.
Carrie
Carrie

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:33 pm

In addition to stickers & pencils like you already mentioned, I also included red balloons & one of those small little paper heart doilies for decoration in our kids Valentine treat bags (all from Hobby Lobby). I also picked up two 24-packs of party bubbles in the party supply aisle at Hobby Lobby. They were only $1.99 per pack. The bags themselves came from Dollar Tree (30 for $1) and I tied them up with curling ribbon.

Jenna

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down